To provide physicians specializing in radiation oncology with the scientific basis for current therapeutic management of cancer patients and to provide opportunity for personal networking between peers in this specialty field.
Visit the ACRO Facebook page HERE
Plans are for 20 hours of CME, including multiple SAM credits.
We have a great line-up of speakers:
- Head and Neck – Dr. Sue Yom, UCSF (3 hours)
- Prostate/GU – Dr. Michael Zelefsky MSKCC (3 hours)
- Breast – Dr. Beryl McCormick, MSKCC (3 hours)
- Lymphoma – Dr. Parag Sanghvi, UCSD (3 hours)
- CNS – Dr. Jing Li, MDACC (3 hours)
- Cancer Immunotherapy – Dr. James Welsh, Loyola(and ACRO president)
- Gyn – Dr. Catheryn Yashar (UCSD) and Dr. Marcus Randall (UK)
Conference Schedule - TBD